- Precision Kitchenware – Ultra Sharp Stainless Steel Dual Julienne & Vegetable Peeler with Cleaning Brush & Blade Guard
With 1,668 customer reviews on Amazon, this julienne and vegetable peeler came in with at 5 stars and is rated the 1 Best Seller Peeler on Amazon.
|Amazon Prime Price:||$8.95embers|
This peeler allows you to easily add fruit and vegetables into your diet and with two blades (julienne and standard peeler) you can peel and shred vegetables. This is a great little gadget if you are on a low-carb, gluten-free, or Paleo diet and are going to be eating LOTS of veggies. Because you can peel the vegetables into long strips (veggies like carrots, zucchini and squash) you can use this in any recipe that calls for pasta and add a sauce of your choice. I’ve also use this over and over again since I make a lot of stir fry recipes.
- UltraSharp blades allow you to save time preparing dishes
- Quick and easy to clean
- Makes fruit and veg easy to eat for picky kids
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Propresser Stainless Steel Garlic/Ginger Press
With 1,278 customer reviews and a five-star rating on Amazon, this stainless steel garlic press by Orblue does something the others don’t. It minces unpeeled garlic cloves. I don’t know about you but peeling those thin little papers off of the garlic can take more time than making the meal! Just based on that fact alone, this press is a winner in my book. This is rated the 1 Best Seller Peeler on Amazon.
|Amazon Prime Sale:||$17.87|
- Minces garlic in one press
- Large capacity basket, good for large-sized cloves
- Minces even with the peels on
- Easy to clean
- Heavy duty, quality construction
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Product Stop Salt and Pepper Grinder Set, 2 in 1 Stainless Steel Model of Highest Quality. The Salt Mill and Pepper Grinder Combines Two Mills Into One Dual Ended Design.
With 871 customer reviews and a 4.4 out of 5 star rating on Amazon making this the Number#1 Best Seller of pepper shakers on Amazon. This salt/pepper shaker made by Product Stop is nice in the fact that it’s automatic so there’s no more manually grinding of pepper. With the attractive design you don’t mind leaving it out on your table or countertop. But what I really like about it is that you can store both the salt and pepper in the same mill so it takes up less space.
The grinder is made of stainless steel which means no rusting or corroding which was a problem in my old wooden grinders.
- Adjust grinding setting with knobs
- Base for precise seasoning
- Acrylic viewing chamber lets you see content amount
- Heavy duty stainless steel grinder
|Amazon Prime Sale:||$19.83 Free Shipping for Prime Members|
- Harold Imports Mini Grater
I almost didn’t add this, because with just twelve reviews it didn’t have the same ‘wow’ factor as some of our other recommendations. But I have used this for years and it’s one of my personal favorite kitchen gadgets. When I only have one clove of garlic or a bit of ginger to mince to add into a stir fry this is my ‘go to’ gadget. It’s also a good choice if you’re baking cupcakes or muffins and just need to add a little shaved chocolate on top. It’s little, it’s easy to clean with a toothbrush, and it’s handy. And it’s cheap. No wonder I love this little tool!
Amazon Prime Price: $6.96
- Chef’n Stem Gem Strawberry Huller
With 1,262 customer reviews and a 4.5 out of 5 star rating on Amazon there’s a lot of people who think this is the best little gadget to have in your kitchen, especially if you like strawberries. I made strawberry jam this summer and couldn’t imagine doing it without this little tool. You simply insert the StemGem into the strawberry, twist and remove the strawberry stem. It removes the stem and leaves the strawberry intact. It’s that simple.
Amazon Prime Sale: $7.99
Simple to use push button mechanism Product Features
- Easy-to-spot design makes the tool easy to find in a drawer of other kitchen tools
- Will also core tomatoes and similar soft foods
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Claw is made of durable stainless-steel
These were just five of our favorite kitchen gadget. What are yours?